Why Go Solar?
Our days of burning fossil fuels are numbered, and many communities across the nation are moving towards energy independence. Solar energy is now seen as the future of clean and sustainable energy. Join in the energy revolution while making a positive impact on our environment. Discover the financial and environmental advantages of turning to solar energy.
- Reduce your overall energy cost – even as utility rates steadily increase.
- Benefit from possible tax credits, rebates, and other financial incentives.
- Invest in a sound rate of return without any risk.
- Improve the value of your home without increasing property taxes.*
- No increase in property taxes!
Help the Environment
- Clean, unlimited source of energy
- No ecological damage or negative impact to land
- No toxic waste, emissions or byproducts
- Less pollution in air and water
- We at SunPower® by New York State Solar Farm are proud to represent a company that is doing a lot globally to help bring solar to parts of the world that do not even have standard electricity yet. SunPower® cares about the planet and the world, and so do we.
New York Incentives/Policies for Solar Energy
In New York, customers can benefit from a 30% federal tax credit that can cover 30% of your investment. Residential tax credits include 25% of your investment at a maximum of $5,000.
Free, No-Obligation Estimate: (845) 255-0610
If you are interested in learning more about the benefits of transitioning to solar power, schedule a consultation with one of our solar experts. We can review your current usage, break down costs, and provide you with an assessment of how much you can expect to save. If you have any questions, our team would be happy to answer them.