As a member of the Home Solar Sales team you will leverage qualified leads and pre-set appointments to educate clients and promote our residential solar solutions. This is a ground floor opportunity that will offer unparalleled opportunity for growth and a lucrative commission structure. If you have the right attitude and are willing to learn, we can teach you how to become a power closer that executes a flawless sales approach.
The solar industry is booming and so are we! Sunpower by NYSSF is currently seeking Solar Sales Specialists with positive energy to ensure that we align our clients with a solar solution that best meets their individual needs, while adding value to their home.
As a premiere renewable energy company, Sunpower by NYSSF is changing the way consumers energize their homes and businesses. Solar energy isn’t a “one-size-fits-all” power source and through our virtual consultations and custom tailored design process we are able to educate our clients on how to lower their electricity costs, make their home more energy efficient, and do the right thing for the planet Earth.
Due to our stellar customer service and high-quality products, Sunpower by NYSSF is a fast growing solar company located in the Heart of the Hudson Valley in New York State. Come join our experienced sales team and grow with us. There is excellent potential for advancement.
Manage sales process from lead to closing
Meet or exceed monthly sales quota
Engage clients and coordinate with them to schedule and conduct virtual consultations
Conduct informative and effective virtual consultations via phone and computer, following the script and process developed by the management team
Follow up with prospects at the cadence set forth by management via calls, email, and text to reach a defined outcome
Generate referral sales through existing book of business
Maintain a positive client relationship throughout the sales cycle and beyond installation to deliver an industry leading client experience
Always maintain a professional and personable demeanor
Maintains a sense of urgency with all tasks
Skills and Knowledge Base
- Active listening skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to follow directions
- Ability to clearly communicate
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
What you’ll do:
- Become a specialist in renewable energy
- Network and look for opportunities for engagement to build client base
- Educate prospective clients on Sunpower by NYSSF’s clean energy solutions and ways to save money
- Confidently discuss options and negotiate to close contracts
- Participate in company led events to generate sales
What you’ll need:
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check
- A client-centric, friendly, and self-motivated attitude
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with both clients and office staff
- A flexible schedule that allows for some evening & weekend appointments
- A highly persuasive and relentless pursuit of outcomes
- Incredible work ethic
- Ability to accept and implement coaching
- Unquestioned integrity
- If you want to work with an outstanding team of professionals that believes in family, community, green, renewable energy, then join Sunpower by NYSSF. We are making a positive difference in people’s lives and improving the environment, one install at a time.
- Please visit www.buysolarlocal.com to learn more about Sunpower by NYSSF.
- Founded in 2008, Sunpower by NYSSF is one of the leading providers of rooftop solar in New York and western Connecticut. Sunpower by NYSSF designs and installs solar panels on residential, commercial and agricultural properties.
For consideration for the position please submit your resume to email@example.com with the subject title Virtual Solar Sales Specialist. Thank you in advance for taking time out of your busy day.